Doctor of Economics
Professor of Banking and Finance
Financial Economics, Behavior and Role of Financial Institutions, Financial Regulation, and International Comparison of Financial Systems.
Fields of Interest
Financial System, Banking Regulation, Bankruptcy Procedure
- “Addition to the Nikkei 225 Index and Japanese Market Response: Temporary Demand Effect of Index-arbitrageurs”, with Okada, K., Isagawa, N.., Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, forthcoming
- “Does the Japanese Closed-End Fund Puzzle Exist? : An Empirical Study of the Efficiency of the Financial Market in Japan”, International Journal of Business, 11, 33-45, 2006.
- “ Why do Japanese Banks get involved in the Bad Loan Problem: An Investigation of Bank Organization and Lending Behavior”, Finance India , 14, 871-886, 2005．
- Financial System in Japan (with A. Tanaka, H. Okamura and K. Noma)，Yuhi-kaku, 2005．
- “Debt Forgiveness and Rehabilitation”，(with Nobuyuki Isagawa and Tadayasu Yamashita), Security Analyst Journal, Vol.43，2005．
- “Monetary Policy Board and the Efficiency of Decision Making in Japan”, Kokumin-Keizai, Vol.190, No.6、2004.