Doctor of Business Administration
Associate Professor of Business Economics
Economics of organization, Public utilities
Fields of Interest
CSR, organizational slack, and performance; governance and efficiency in public utilities
- “The Effect of Public Involvement on Firm Inefficiency: Evidence using Japanese Private Firms”, Review of Managerial Science, 4(3), 217-258, Springer, Nov.2010.
- “Does Environmental Investment Really Contribute to Firm Performance? An Empirical Analysis Using Japanese Firms”, Eurasian Business Review, 1(2), 91-111, Eurasia Business and Economic Society, Oct.2011.
- “The Bidirectional Relationship between CSR Activities and Economic Performance: Analysis Using a Simultaneous Equations Model”, 『信州大学スタッフペーパーシリーズ』, 12-01, 2012
- “Managerial Incentive, Organizational Slack, and Performance: Empirical Analysis of Japanese Firms’ Behavior（with T.Mizutani）, Journal of Management and Governance, Published online, DOI 10.1007/s10997-012-9226-5, Springer, 2012.
- “The Difference between Observed Level and Theoretically Possible Level of CSR Investments: Analysis of SCR Slack Using Stochastic Frontier Model”, 『信州大学スタッフペーパーシリーズ』, 13-01, 2013
- “The Impact of Shareholders’ Types on Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Japanese firms, Journal of Global Responsibility, 4(1), 113-130, Emerald, 2013.