Doctor of Commerce
Associate Professor of Business Economics
Fields of Interest
Articles in Refereed Journal
- “Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Relationships”, International Review of Economics, Forthcoming （co-authored with Yoshifumi Hino）.
- “Asymmetric Payoffs and Spatial Competition”, Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Forthcoming.
- “Competition between Vertically Differentiated Platforms”, Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Vol. 16, Issue 3, pp. 309-321, 2016.
- “Platform Selection by Software Developers: Theory and Evidence”, Journal of the Japanese and International Economy, Vol. 38, pp. 282-303. 2015 （co-authored with Masayoshi Maruyama, David Flath, Kazumitsu Minamikawa, Ohkita Kenichi）
- “Application Compatibility and Affiliation in Two-Sided Markets”, Economics Letters, , Vol.130, pp. 39-42, 2015 （co-authored with Masayoshi Maruyama）
- “Compatibility and the Product Life Cycle in Two-Sided Markets”, Review of Network Economics, Vol.12, Issue 2, pp.131-155, 2013 （co-authored with Masayoshi Maruyama）
- “A Note on the Desirability of Merger among Complements”, Journal of Industry, Competition, and Trade, Vol.11, No.1, pp.57-65, 2011 （co-authored with Masayoshi Maruyama, Kazumitsu Minamikawa）
- “Freemium on Advertising Platforms”, Social Science Research Network （SSRN）, 2016
- “Welfare Effects of Process Innovation in Two-Sided Markets: The Role of Compatibility Decisions”, Kobe University Discussion Paper Series, No.2013.37,（co-authored with Masayoshi Maruyama）, 2013